Inviting exhibitors at electronica to post their most revolutionary items, submissions will be judged by way of an unbiased panel, and Electronic Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a variety of corporations across the field and consist of:
- Robert Owen, Director of Around the world College Programme at Imagination Systems
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Material Promoting Specialist at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Controlling Director Uk & Ireland at RS Parts
- Mark Patrick, Specialized Advertising Supervisor at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Company Progress of 5G IoT Smart Linked Structures at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Associate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently rating the entries right after an in-depth discussion and the maximum scoring entry will be the winner, which will be introduced on the Digital Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It’s exciting to see that various digital distributors have been picked out as element of the judging panel, and I have cheekily questioned if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they characterize or prospective new traces for their enterprise. It will absolutely be appealing to see which items they vote for, and we glance forward to seeing the progressive items businesses put ahead.
The put up Judges Announced for Electronic Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared initially on Napier – B2B PR and Internet marketing Company.